The celebrated performance of the mighty EK43, available in a smaller frame for easier access and flexible counter placement.
- The performance and grinding results of the established EK43 within a smaller space-saving design
- Outstanding particle size spreads feature high extraction rates and the best possible taste
- Premium cast steel grinding discs
- Robust small grinder with high grinding capacity
- Suitable for different applications: filter, espresso, or turkish-fine coffee grinding
- Easy and precise grind adjustment
Remember to use our online support and documentation!
Manuals, How-to Guides and Manuals available for all of our products, so you’re never alone.
Tension spring for the bag holder arm.
Adjuster plate securing screw. 2 are required.
This spring is the same for all four springs for Kenia and 710 models. This spring is also for the front two springs for Guatemala vibrating spout.
Grounds residue tray for EK43 series grinder. This grinds tray is tinted.
Complete Spout and Bag Holder Assembly.
Supersedes mechanical ¬†type on/off switch #302365. Not interchangeable and you cannot upgrade from mechanical type unless you upgrade electronics....View full details
The EK43 series grinder shares the same hopper as the K30 espresso grinder.This adapter is needed to adopt to the EK43 grinders.