Superior performance and versatility, the classic and timeless Mahlkonig EK43 is the pinnacle piece for all of your cafe grinding needs.
- Outstanding particle size spreads feature high extraction rates and the best possible taste
- Premium cast steel grinding discs
- Robust grinder with high grinding capacity
- Suitable for different applications: filter, espresso, or turkish-fine coffee grinding
- Grinding of other grists such as spices, grain, poppy-seed and linseed is possible with individual grinding discs
- Easy and precise grind adjustment
Remember to use our online support and documentation!
Manuals, How-to Guides and Manuals available for all of our products, so you’re never alone.
Tension spring for the bag holder arm.
Adjuster plate securing screw. 2 are required.
Complete Spout and Bag Holder Assembly.
This spring is the same for all four springs for Kenia and 710 models. This spring is also for the front two springs for Guatemala vibrating spout.
Grounds residue tray for EK43 series grinder.
Tool to remove the burr sustainer (rotating burr carrier). This tool is necessary to change out the cherry (on/off) switch.
The EK43 series grinder shares the same hopper as the K30 espresso grinder.This adapter is needed to adopt to the EK43 grinders.