Superior performance and versatility, the classic and timeless Mahlkonig EK43 is the pinnacle piece for all of your cafe grinding needs.
- Outstanding particle size spreads feature high extraction rates and the best possible taste
- Premium cast steel grinding discs
- Robust grinder with high grinding capacity
- Suitable for different applications: filter, espresso, or turkish-fine coffee grinding
- Grinding of other grists such as spices, grain, poppy-seed and linseed is possible with individual grinding discs
- Easy and precise grind adjustment
Remember to use our online support and documentation!
Manuals, How-to Guides and Manuals available for all of our products, so you’re never alone.
For threaded adjuster all K30 variants and Peak.
Tension spring for the bag holder arm.
Adjuster plate securing screw. 2 are required.
This spring is the same for all four springs for Kenia and 710 models. This spring is also for the front two springs for Guatemala vibrating spout.
Complete Spout and Bag Holder Assembly.
Grounds residue tray for EK43 series grinder. This grinds tray is tinted.
Contactor for VTA 6S, EK43, and the Kenia/Guatemala series grinders. 208V/60cy, for single and three phaseContactor AF12-30-10-13 (ABB)
Old-style on/off switch for the Mahlkonig Guatemala, Kenia, and EK43 grinders. Switch K 32 S10 and K32 S11 and K32/10 Type ETA 16.
Supersedes mechanical ¬†type on/off switch #302365. Not interchangeable and you cannot upgrade from mechanical type unless you upgrade electronics....View full details